These are the listing for the Clubhouses in Florida. You may contact them for more information about their Clubhouses. Clubhouses with a little red house are accredited by the Clubhouse International.
Clubhouse International Accreditation (TM) is a symbol of quality, and a clear demonstration of a Clubhouse’s commitment to excellence.
- Accreditation is awarded for either a one- or three-year period, subject to the degree of adherence by the Clubhouse to the International Standards for Clubhouse Programs (TM).
- The Accreditation process is both evaluative and consultative. It is conducted by members of the Clubhouse International Faculty for Clubhouse Development (made up of veteran members and staff from Accredited Clubhouses from around the world).
Accreditation Components are:
- A Clubhouse self-study;
- A site visit by members of the Clubhouse International Faculty for Clubhouse Development;
- A findings presentation and dialogue with Clubhouse leadership focusing on improvement opportunities;
- A written report;
- The award of Accreditation status; and
- Ongoing consultation with Clubhouse International.